Devil May Cry M2 *SE* Devil May Cry M2 *SE*

to be continued?

Wouldnt bother dude. I'm a fan of Devil May Cry, but the dialogue was so cheezy and the graphics were muuuugh........I give you credit, looks like you put some work into it atleast, but I just didnt find it that great. I don't even think there was a story.........was there?

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

LMAO!!

THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE SEEN ON NEWGROUNDS IN A LOOOOOOOOOONG TIME! lol wow. from beginning to end, brilliant. Everybody died in it, and the kid was so oblivious to it all. LOL burning water lol omg. 10/10

Bittersweet Symphony Bittersweet Symphony

VERY NICE!

Simply amazing! I think this is the kind of stuff that newgrounds really needs. This is very creative and I can tell you guys really put your imagination into it. Very good graphics and ofcourse, love the song. VERY GOOD AND HOPE TO SEE MORE! =)

Echogenesis Echogenesis

lol

I graduating from school just so I can learn even more............well anyways good job.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

O_O

EVEN THOUGH I THINK THIS IS THE 2ND BEST FLASH GAME EVER (ALIEN HOMINID beats all)

I FOUND A GLITCH! at the beginning i punched those 3 air tanks and i blew up everything but when i got up I COULDNT MOVE!!

RaidenX RaidenX

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!

This puts Alien Hominid to shame................This is one of the best games ive ever played...........ITS GODLIKE!!! GREAT JOB, you must have worked really hard on it