Devil May Cry M2 *SE* Devil May Cry M2 *SE*

to be continued?

Wouldnt bother dude. I'm a fan of Devil May Cry, but the dialogue was so cheezy and the graphics were muuuugh........I give you credit, looks like you put some work into it atleast, but I just didnt find it that great. I don't even think there was a story.........was there?

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

LMAO!!

THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE SEEN ON NEWGROUNDS IN A LOOOOOOOOOONG TIME! lol wow. from beginning to end, brilliant. Everybody died in it, and the kid was so oblivious to it all. LOL burning water lol omg. 10/10

Bittersweet Symphony Bittersweet Symphony

VERY NICE!

Simply amazing! I think this is the kind of stuff that newgrounds really needs. This is very creative and I can tell you guys really put your imagination into it. Very good graphics and ofcourse, love the song. VERY GOOD AND HOPE TO SEE MORE! =)

The Sky Is Broken The Sky Is Broken

Incredible

What can I say? Just a beautiful peice of work. What I think makes this great is not just the graphics, but the level that this animation can reach out to people on. Im sure many people can relate on these types of things if not similar. GREAT JOB I LOVED IT.

Mindchamber &amp;lt;/3 Mindchamber </3

LMAO!!!

oh man that was funny, I couldnt help but laughing when the beatles song came on. Im not sure if it was supposed to be funny or serious though. Never the less, good animation ^_^

Like Paper Cuts Like Paper Cuts

wow

I actually really liked that. I thought the music fit well with the art style. I like the story line too, I think it leaves a little open for you to figure out and discover the meaning. Colors and animation was very good. Hope to see more ^_^

Oh Jesus Oh Jesus

wow..

that was almost as bad as "The Last Two Men on Earth".........wait.........I take it back.........this was worse........focus on something else besides making fun of religions

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

Wow

That was wicked awsome!!!!..... until the part where it says, "this is for the rebels, who gave their lives against unimaginable odds". What is this!? a 9/11 tribute??.........ITS A F***ING SCIENCE FICTION MOVIE!

Dead Tears Dead Tears

hmm

ya I see some potential. Unfortunately to be quite frank, it doesn't look like you have created a fully in depth story and background. I think your just experimenting with graphics and sounds to make it look like a good flash. But who knows, you maybe have something. If it has a decent story to it, I say do it.

Aftermath improved. Aftermath improved.

...

....first off, if a girl saw you with a gun trying to shoot yourself she would be like "oh that guy is so awsome, I think i love him." F*** that!!! so emo..........emo emo emo